Slowloft© Slowloft©

Don't miss the point

I liked this short. The last review said it criticised the mentally unstable rather than the pharmaceutical corporations. I'm afriad you have missed the point. This is a piss-take of the adverts, portraying such people in this way, PRODUCED BY these companies. Basically these ads say "take our pills, or else you will go from loser to raging psychopath". It's a pity that some, although they are in the minority, tend to spread negativity on Newgrounds despite their ill-informed and poorly written ways (the author's point was even spelled out at the end!). If you don't understand it, don't dis it.

CirrusEpix responds:

Both of you are kind of right. I left it open to both interpretations- so both are valid, even though my intended one is the one you gave Jamie.

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Stop teasing!

This is quite frankly the most awesome piece of flash. Ever. So please, please, PLEASE give us the full flash!

Negative 001 - The Call Negative 001 - The Call

Me likey

This didn't look like a flash but rather like a proper anime. I can't wait for the next episode.

(2003)The Knox (2003)The Knox

This is good

Watch this movie. Enough said.

wade, give me a call wade, give me a call

You got it spot on

This could be the best madness tribute if you keep it going. It's got all the style of madness and a faster pace. All it needs is a better machine gun sound then you've got a winner.

Betrayal DVD Betrayal DVD

A newgrounds flash that makes you think!

I didn't think this kind of movie would be my thing, and I think I spoiled it for myself my reading the meaning first. But this is deep stuff, a lot of thought has gone into it. Maybe your next one will be even better. Note to stupid people: this isn't a movie for cheap laughs, so don't knock it just because you "don't get it".

Imaginashit :.: Volume 1 Imaginashit :.: Volume 1

Try not to p*ss urslef laughing

Yes, the graphics are crappy. Yes, the sounds are also crappy. Yes, the whole thing is crappy. That's why it's so f***ing funny!!

Kong Kong

A brilliant film

This is a brilliant film, I didn't think such things were possible using only flash, especially the convincing 3D effects which are an amazing achievement. 10 out of 10.